Valerio is Professor of Company Law at the Luigi Bocconi University in Milan, Chartered Accountant, and expert. Originally from Paris, of French and Italian origin, he studied at the New York University and at the Luigi Bocconi University in Milan.
Valerio is the President of Statutory Auditor Board of multinational companies, a member of the Order of Chartered Accountants of Milan’s Corporate Governance Commission.
His passion is to assist businesses to grow and succeed. His pragmatic and enthusiastic approach led him to envision and work on “Italian Company Law” and “International taxation handbook” Both books are published by Kluver.
- Commentario sul bilancio e bilancio consolidato, 1996 Cedam;
- La disciplina delle società quotate, 1999 Giuffrè;
- La disciplina giuridica del bilancio, 2000 Il Sole 24 Ore;
- Il Codice Civile Italiano tradotto in Inglese, WKI-IPSOA 2012;
- Vari contributi in ordine alla nuova disciplina del bilancio di esercizio, 2009 Egea;
- editor of Manuale di Fiscalità internazionale, WKI-IPSOA for eight editions from 2004-2019;
- Italian Company Law, 2021.